9.16.2008

And we have a WINNER...

Okay folks, the Random Number Generator did it's thing - let's see what happened...

WINNER:
WendiWinn (who left this ironic and hilarious comment):


any comment at all?


then I shall leave you with this:
don't use random.org. I don't believe it works. every time someone uses random.org, my number doesn't come up. and someone else always goes home with my prize.

Congratulations, Wendi!! Contact me with your information so I can mail you your cards!! I guess random.org had to prove itself to you! How funny!! Do you believe now?! I hope so!

I did happen to pick 2 runner ups - I hate to just pick one winner, so being the sucker that I am, I had random.org pick 2 others numbers -- and they are: 7 and 25.

Commenter 7 is DANA from Old Red Barn Co - congratulations, Dana, you get 30% off any custom listing or order on my etsy site... just let me know if you want anything!

Commenter 25 is Theresa N. Theresa, you are also eligible for 30% off any custom listing or order on my etsy site!

Thanks for a FUN giveaway, and stay tuned for more in the future!!

Hugs,
Shauna

2 comments:

w said...

no way! i'm so totally going to say "dude" now! dude!

thanks so much!

i'll convo you... :)

w said...

i love my cards. they're beautiful. i'll be sending out one tomorrow.

gosh. that is one lucky ducky recipient.