10.23.2008

More New Product

Sometimes when I can't sleep, it's a good thing - because look at what I just came up with - button gift tags for every occasion.


The button makes the tag stand out and gives it some character (pizazz, if you will), and hemp twine is attached, ready to be tied around a package. The back of the tags have plenty of room to write a kind note. I just love these little guys.


Here are just a few samples of what is in the works. I am hoping to get them in the etsy shop, as well. I think I'll be selling them in different package sizes, some with all the same tag and others a mix of tags. What do you think?


These tags will also be making an appearance at Vino100's Wining Women Event on November 6th, where I am lucky enough to be a vendor.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

The strawberry buttons are so adorable! They're really prety! :)