5.20.2008

busy, busy!

Can I tell you how much I LOVE making cards?! I have been having such a good time with some projects lately and wanted to share.


These cards {above}are one of four sets that I made for Linda, a great gal that I met at the artisan fair. They are going to be mailed to her today or tomorrow. Thank you so much, Linda!! You are too kind.


These cards {above}were done for my Aunt Michelle who is giving them to a friend as a gift. (Isn't she a great friend?!) I finished them up this morning and love how they turned out. I got new paper yesterday and couldn't even wait to use it! My Aunt Michelle has to be the biggest supporter - in cards and in real life - THANK YOU! I love you more than I could explain.

Also, I have been working on some fun frames, I'll post those later today, so stay tuned. Not that you wouldn't. AND, Trask and I have been doing some announcements and invites, so I will slowly add some of them to the blog as well.

Hope everyone is GREAT!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait to see the frames! How cool is that? Maybe Trask can retire soon and you guys can both go full time with all this craftiness!

Sara said...

Shauna, congrats on all your incoming business! I'm going to give you some more! I JUST realized that for part of Meagans graduation present I'd like to order her some beautiful lemon drop thank you cards that she can send to all our distant relatives who may send a check! Can I do a set of 12 thank you cards? You are so talented, I can't even believe it! How did we spend all that time together without me learning anything? :)
Love you tons!!!