5.21.2008

frames and more cards


Here is the frame that I worked on for Trask's anniversary present. Pretty simple but SO much fun. I can't wait to do more. The next one will be different colored polka dots and inside the frame I am going to do just a simple lowercase 'r' for 'Rogers' obviously. Is anyone interested in a custom frame? Let me know, I love doing them -- so much fun!!


I also already got another card order from my sweet Aunt Michelle, so there are two more sets of six to gaze at. I will have to take a picture of them after they are all gift wrapped. (Which I happily do for free).


We'll be home today doing more cards and laying low since my little Taylor has a fever. Just have to go to the post office to mail off Linda's cards and then we're home for the day!

No comments: