8.13.2008

to a great cause

My dear and sweet friend Skye Weadick will be running the San Francisco Marathon in October and is running with a great team to help raise money for The Leukemia + Lymphoma Society in honor of one of her teammates, Amy Bartlett, a cancer survivor who chose hope. You can read her story here.

To help raise funds and do my part, because Lord knows I cannot run, I will be creating a new line of 'hope' cards to help Skye raise funds for this wonderful cause. I am donating 50% of the proceeds that the hope cards bring in to Skye's fundraising efforts. Please stay tuned within the next few days to check them out. I will be selling them individually or in sets from my blog or on my etsy site.

I would love to see this fundraising campaign succeed - so please help me spread the word! If you would like to contribute in other ways, please contact me to find out how!

Again, check back in a few days to see the new hope line!


No comments: