8.23.2008

very exciting news

So a few weeks ago Taylor and I met Summer at the neatest place in downtown Hillsboro for lunch and to chat... and I just fell in love! We went to Styledbaby Boutique, Cafe + Playhouse (on East Main Street, near Subway) and it is just the coolest place ever, and the owner is so wonderful... so, so fun! Anyway, I spoke with her about maybe bringing in some of lemon drop studio's fresh-squeezed gifts and we set up an appointment.

My meeting was last Wednesday and it went great! I now am a vendor for Styledbaby and am blessed to have my crayons and hair ties in her lovely boutique now. I am also going to do my silhouettes (custom and stock), frames and some other fun goodies. If anyone is in the neighborhood - you have to go in and check out her boutique. Or come visit me and I'll take you there myself! Really, it's such a blessing to have met Delia and I just know her boutique is going to be such an asset to the community and to families all around. Go check her out!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Shauna, what wonderful news! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)

Jill said...

Yay Shauna! I wish I could see her little shop! Congratulations, Mrs. Vendor!

Jackie said...

Shauna,
I really like your blogspot and appreciate your help and encouragement...thanks!

jackie
http://jackiesart-jackie.blogspot.com/

Dana said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a big deal for sure!!