3.16.2009

New Week, New Artist


I have decided that this blog needs to showcase some of the wonderful Etsy shops that I come across and in contact with. I will feature a different Etsy shop each Monday, with a post called 'New Week, New Artist', showing you guys a few fun goodies from their shop and a little ditty about the shop owner. What a perfect way to start a Monday, right?!

This Monday we're starting off with one of my favorites... SparklePaw. I have purchased the cutest cards from Leslie of SparklePaw and not only did I love the cards, but Leslie was really fun to work with. Her shop is full of fun greeting cards and recipe cards designed by herself and fun pocket mirrors to give as gifts or to throw in your purse, gym bag, car and more. All her designs are adorable and FUN! And if you want one of her card designs printed as a print to hang, contact her... they are wonderful, and I have a few I want done as prints to add to my studio. This is a personal fave right here.

So, without further introduction, here's Leslie from SparklePaw:
I am a mostly self-taught graphic designer living in San Diego, CA and SparklePaw is a new adventure for me. The illustrated greeting cards, pocket mirrors and recipe cards are inspired by my love of bright colors, sweet animals and cute things, as well as my time spent in Japan as a girl - where everything is adorable! SparklePaw is a happy land filled with whimsical, light-hearted and oh-so-sweet animals and creatures. Couldn't we all use a little bit of that right now?



6 comments:

Sara said...

Love Sparklepaw! Glad to know that I can order her cards as prints if I contact her about it. Though I've been known to just frame greeting cards, too. :)

sarah said...

Such cute stuff. I think I'll like this new series. There are so many great finds on Etsy, but I never have time to find many of them.

SparklePaw said...

Thanks, Shauna! The post looks great - much appreciated!

sassyglassdesigns said...

Cute, cute stuff and I love her moniker.

soundsliketomatoes said...

I love love love these!

Also, I say "you're a hoot" all the time.

pve design said...

so fresh and fun!
I am working on getting a shop.
You have inspired me along with so many great etsy shops!