3.27.2009

spring rain

It's finally spring and I couldn't be more excited! As a fan of every season except winter, I am delighted that spring is here, along with wonderful colors, fun patterns and flowers coming up!

The newest scalloped circles in lemon drop studio's etsy shop are inspired by the spring rain, and they are a new favorite! I love the fun geometric pattern on the sky blue scallops, and the rain boots (or wellies) are almost too cute to handle. It's dizzying, right?!

lemon drop studio has been lucky enough to get the coolest orders for scalloped paper circles - they are being used as cupcake toppers, packaging for soaps and picture frames as well as for scrap-bookers and card makers. I think you guys are all so clever for coming up with so many fun ways to use these scallops!

If you have purchased scallops from me in the past and want to share what you used them for, I'd love to see pictures! Maybe I should start a Flickr group. Would you guys be interested? Let me know and we'll see what we can do!

Off to look at the rainbow right outside my window - ahhh, spring feels so nice!

Have a happy weekend, lemon heads!

No comments: